Paint Spray Booth and Ovens
Paint Spray Booth and Ovens
Aerowheel offers a variety of Paint Spray Booth and Ovens designs and configurations which come with salient features. Even equipment that we design at our end has a motive to enhance the utility for our clients and hence you will find a lot of customizations happening at Aerowheel because we understand that every customer is different and each one of you approaches us for a diverse need.
PAINT BOOTH has been encouraged throughout industry as the most economical method for filtering paint over spray. Simultaneously the paint booth efficiently inhibits spray from reaching the surrounding area.
Large sized objects which are difficult to move from paint booths to ovens can use a paint booth with a baking chamber where painting and drying can happen in the same chamber. Paint booth with baking/heating/drying is a paint booth and an oven in the same chamber/enclosure/room. It usually speeds up painting and drying processes of large sized equipment. Special paint booth accessories such as lifts and 3 axis platforms can be provided along with the paint booth with baking chamber. Temperature and humidity control systems can also be provided. All our paint booths follow International Standards.
Paint Booths with baking/drying can be used by manufacturers of aircraft, helicopters, Windmills, Bus bodies, Rail coaches/wagons, Locomotives, Containers, Trucks, Construction Machinery and many large sized objects which are difficult to handle/move.
Advantages of Paint Spray Booth and Ovens:
- 1. No Sludge disposal.
- 2. All modular construction.
- 3. High particulate removal efficiency
- 4. Healthy and pollution free work environment.
- 5. Access door window is with clear toughened glass.
- 6. The efficient centrifugal fan guarantees superior air movement & quiet operation.
Paint Booths are of various types:
- Vertical Downdraft Paint Booth
- Semi DownDraft Paint Booth
- End Draft Paint Booth
Ideal Paint Booth Baking Temperature for automotive paint with a catalyst to dry, a paint booth must be a minimum of 55 degrees Fahrenheit. For automotive paint booths with an air heater, the rule of thumb is that for every 15-degree increment above 70 degrees, a coating will cure about twice as fast (assuming 50 percent relative humidity).
Spray Bake Paint Booth Problems: There are several signs that may indicate a problem with your paint booth's filter, motor, or fan:
- Excessive overspray.
- Loud operation.
- Strong odors.
- Air pressure imbalances.
- Reduced exhaust airflow.
Spray Bake Paint Booth manual states that:
- Every spray and finish booth requires comprehensive, routine upkeep and maintenance to run efficiently and safely.
- Routine inspections should include virtually every part of the booth, but there are a few parts that require more attention than others, including: exhaust air filters, motors and belts, fans, exhaust ducts and door seals.
- The rate of filter changing hinges on several factors, including: type of filters, specific booth operations and frequency of use.
- Motor mechanisms are essential to the basic functions of the booth, so owners need to maintain them according to design specifications and usage. Operators also need to inspect all motor belts to make sure they are intact and have sufficient tension.
- Everyone who works with the spray booth should be fully trained to understand its controls and other indicators on the booth so that the booth operates correctly and within the manufacturer’s standards.
- Establishing customized schedules for basic tasks, like changing filters or cleaning fans, can help operators maximize the lifespan of each component without risking overuse.
Neglecting spray booth maintenance is an easy mistake, but it’s one that most operators don’t make a second time. Every spray and finish booth requires comprehensive upkeep and maintenance to run efficiently and safely. Even something as simple as dirty filters can cause airflow problems in the booth and not run properly. This can affect the finish quality of the part being sprayed but can also pose a significant health hazard to workers and may put the site in violation with environmental or occupational safety regulations.
Aerowheel ensures timely maintenance and quality check of it’s paint booth to avoid any unwanted disruption in their working.