Airless Swing Table Shot Blasting Machine
Airless Swing Table Shot Blasting Machine
Aerowheel is a leading supplier and exporter of an Airless Swing Table Shot Blasting Machine. It has gained popularity as a leading company for manufacturing Airless Swing Table Shot Blasting Machine in Jodhpur.
Airless Swing Table Shot Blasting Machine is Airless Shot Blasting machine that is designed for automatic efficient shot blasting to descale and remove rust from job rotating on Rotating Turntable, The Job is loaded on Door mounted Turntable & fed in the Blasting Cabinet where they are blasted inside the chamber. After blasting, the shots fall down inside the hopper of the cabinet and are gravity fed to the lower screw conveyor.
The screw conveyor conveys the shots from the cabinet to the boot of the bucked elevator, which in turns lifts the shots and feeds them to a screen. The usable shots, unusable shots (fine) and heavy dust will be filtered through the screen and unusable shots (bigger size) and other big particles will stay on the screen and should be removed through refuse pipe from time to time.
We are a leading manufacturer of Airless Swing Table Type Shot Blasting Machines in Jodhpur and abroad. It is completely innovative in all aspects. Swing Table Type Shot Blasting Machine has been extensively designed with the airless, automatic as well as simple handled machines for more application. It is most suitable for heat treatment, forgings and cleaning of pro-plating and pre-anodized articles, alloy steel and ‘Aluminum alloy castings materials and the big to small foundry industries in a more innovative way.
- Attain smooth complexion.
- Aesthetic finish on Die Castings of Aluminum, Zinc & Alloy Steel.
- De-sanding & descaling of castings and forgings.
- Preparation of Surface for Protective coating.
- Removal of heat treated scales.
Application of the Swing Table Shot Blasting machines
- Desanding and decorating of castings.
- Descaling of castings, forgings.
- Surface hardening (shot peening).
- Rust and heat scale removal.
- Surface texturing.
- Preparation for painting, bonding and plating.
Benefits & meritorious features
- Simple & quick installation on ready foundation
- Heavy duty construction of the machine guarantees the sturdiness.
- On the outer periphery of the door special labyrinth rubber sealing will be provided to prevent The escape of the re-bouncing shots.
- Work table is directly mounted on the door & it swings out as the door is opened, making the full area easily approachable for loading and unloading of the components with truck or crane
Our Airless Swing Table Type Shot Blasting Machines are sturdy, rugged and proven across a wide variety of working conditions. These Swing Table Type Airless Shot Blasting Machines have been designed to carry out the multifarious jobs of cleaning and peening in faster time and of a better quality than all other makes of the machine. The latest design of blast wheel is incorporated, in order, also to keep the maintenance costs significantly low. The rubber conveyor belt is rugged and given long life. Hence the Swing Table Type Airless Shot Blasting Machines is most economical in operation.
Dust Collector Options
- Fabric, Cartridge type, as per the choice
Additional Optional Features
- Second door
- Rotary screen separation abrasive replenish
- Program-logic control system time control
- Electronic brake system for blast wheel
- Sound reducer
Swing Table type shot blast machines are designed and built with fully integrated blast cleaning systems to handle larger and/or more fragile castings than barrel machines. They provide a cost effective solution for batch cleaning.
Swing Table type Machine consists of a Horizontal door with a table type work/job handling system. This table is directly mounted on the door and it rotates on its own axis; the drive unit of this swing table is provided outside the door. This table swings out as the door is opened, making the full area easily approachable for loading and unloading of the components. For loading the components, the door of the machine is opened manually &components to be blasted are loaded onto the work table area and the door of the machine is closed.
After this Blast wheel unit,which is strategically placed on the Blast cabinet, is started. Blast wheel will fire the abrasive at high velocity on the components placed on the rotating work table and blast cleans them thoroughly. Rotational mechanism of the table ensures that each and every portion of the component will get exposed to the blast stream through cleaning. The arrangement of the blast wheel ensures optimum blast cleaning and maximum utilization of the abrasive energy. After the required blasting cycle, the blast wheel unit shuts off and the door of the machine is opened manually for unloading of the components.